Disney Adventures Game Time Special (Winter 2002-2003)

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Tue Jan 7 16:29:21 CET 2003

	DON M.:

>Has Archie Comics actually USED the Super Duck character lately?

	Actually, yes. Sometime in the last ten years, a new story was done
for an issue of, I think, LAUGH Digest (which may or may not still be
published now... I'm not sure). In it, Super Duck had retired as a superhero
and Faunt was taking up the cape to fight in his stead.
	Of course, this ignored the fact that from just a few issues into
his 1940s series, Super Duck was no longer a superhero- simply a brassy
Donald rip-off living in suburbia!

	David