Moby, Fethry & Father & Son Pigg

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Wed Jan 8 21:11:31 CET 2003

Olivier said:

> However, there's something I like and have meant to mention on the
> DCML for a little while: "Les Chroniques de la Baie" (Chronicles
> from the Bay), by Alberto Savini (story) and Stefano Turconi (art).
> It's a series of  stories starring Moby Duck and Feathry, plus a
> host of  new characters, and set in the little harbor of  Duckport
> -- the technology is nineteenth-centuryish. I love this series! I
> think Savini & Turconi succesfully "appropriated" Moby & Fethry
> and created an interesting little universe of  their own.

I like that concept.  I would love to see what they did with the
characters.  However, I have a question for you Olivier.  Are you
sure it is Moby and "Fethry"? Or is it Moby and "Dim-Witty"?  I'm
sure it could be Fethry, but Dim-Witty is already established as
Moby's first mate on board his ship.  There are certainly enough
similarities between Dim-Witty & Fethry for someone to possibly
confuse them.

Now, on a different subject.  I know that we have seen Patricia
Pigg with a son and a daughter, and that her daughter's name is
Peggy, but I don't recall any mention of her son's name.  I've
tried looking through the DCML's "Mouse Universe" list for it,
but could not find it there either.

Does anyone know what Patricia Pigg's son's name is?

Also, the last appearance I could find for Percy Pigg (Patricia's
husband) is from May 1988

http://stp.ling.uu.se/cgi-bin/starback/dcml/story?IC+GSW+12

Does anyone know of a more recent appearance for him, or have a scan
of Percy from that story so I can use it to update his appearance
for the HooZoo?

Thank you,

Rich Bellacera