More about the Chonicles...

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Thu Jan 9 09:55:14 CET 2003

Fernando Ventura wrote:

> How many "Chronicles from the Bay" stories Alberto Savini and Stefano
> Turconi produced? They, or others artists, are still producing stories for
> that series, ot it's "closed"...?

The first batch of stories is closed, but this doesn't mean that the
characters won't be used again in the future. Actually they've already been
in a short series of one pagers and in (at least) one more story.

Here you can find a complete (I think, I'm a bit behind with indexing TL)
list of all the stories, the first batch includes the first nine:
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/comp2.php?lg=0&default_o=1&ser=Bay+stories

Here's a list of the characters of the series:
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/universe.php/0/Bay+stories

Just a note: Those stories (but the one-pagers) are all written by Alberto
Savini, but not all of them are drawn by Turconi, actually only three of
them.

--
Farncesco
"From Beneath You, It Devours"