Sigvald: Barks font without Danish/Norwegian special characters

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Sun Jan 19 17:39:13 CET 2003

Sigvald:

> > The font does not include special Luxembourgish
> > characters as well
>
> Does such exist? AFAIK Dutch/Flemmish only uses
> the standard 26 letter alfabet (I guess Harry
> Fluks can confirm this).

Dutch also use a ligature for ij, and sometimes for oe in French words. And
we use ç in (mostly) French words.
But these are not separate characters in our alphabet (except the
ij-ligature which is often wrongly mixed with the y character).

But what does Dutch (or Flemish) have to do with Luxembourgish? Nothing!

--Harry.