Donald's voice, the Aracuan's squeal and Woody's laugh!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Mon Jan 20 18:35:07 CET 2003

Michael, thanks for talking us about this Swedish Christimas tradition !
Iit's really nice to know it!

Rich, I don't know who's the crazyest, but I'm sure that the Aracuan can
make Wood really nervous! But I can't imagine the Aracuan nervous 'cause of
Woody!
(But, as an member of the Disney Teen, he's very nervous sometimes!)

I can imagine the most violent and crazyest  cartoon of the entire cinema
history, if it was made one with Donald, the Aracuan and Woody! Probably
Woody and the Aracuan can make a deal to importunate Donald! :-)

It's also amazing to imagine that this "cartoon" will have the three best
bestest cartoon's different "songs": Donald's voice, the Aracuan's squeal
and Woody's laugh!

Fernando!