Gemstone to release Maharajah Donald as giveaway again

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Tue Jan 21 10:39:51 CET 2003

>Publisher to Give Away Classic Carl Barks Comic as a Silver Sponsor

I wonder if there is a way to get this for those of us who can't go into
a US comic book store, either by ordering it or by making it part of the
continuation of our Gladstone subscriptions. (Perhaps as the bit above
the remaining subscription amount that Gemstone had once promissed?)

Gary?

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Chocolate wasn't introduced to England until the mid-seventeenth century,
 you know, and I have no intention of going without my daily ration!
-----