Just received DD nr 5 (norwegian) in the mail.. couple of questions

Rune Kristian Viken arcade at kvinesdal.com
Tue Jan 21 23:03:41 CET 2003

As the subject says, a couple of questions.  There's a story (number 3
in the issue) called "Donald duck, cookiefight" (if it's directly
translated).  There's a story code H98235, and the illustrator is "Mau
Heymans".

The "drawing-style" was quite different from the way "most others" draw
the characters, and not in a Rosa/Barks kind of style.  Not sure if I
liked it yet, but I would like to get my hands on other stories by the
same artist.  Anyone got any references?

--
Rune Kristian Viken
.. who just discovered that his english is sorely lacking when it comes