Re: Olaf's secret message (TO yrev, Lëinad, seY!)

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Sun Jul 6 12:58:09 CEST 2003

> > Olaf the Blue
> > Yvan Eht Nioj!
>
> yhw?

Just a signature, that's all...

...picked from an episode of The Simpsons. A man gets Bart, Milhouse, Nelson
and Ralph to start a boyband (I think their Boyband voices are dubbed by
N'Sync). Their number one hit is "Drop Da Bomb", where the refrain is Asian
women singing "Yvan Eht Nioj". Lisa then discovers subliminal messages are
being sent out through the boyband to get people join the Navy.

Please note that that quote does not reflect my own opinions - I'm just a
fan of the Simpsons.