Zorro / Barks trivia and quote quiz

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 8 15:11:54 CEST 2003

Hi!

Daniël:

>> When was this story "The Ghost of the Mission" (part 1) first published?

Sorry, I forgot to mention it. I haven't found the date. The code reads
10169-803 W.D. Zorro #9 - 6712.
I don't see any dates in the copyrights. Howard Victor Chaykin's
introduction doesn't give any.
Toth's foreword doesn't date the comics precisely either-- "Along came Zorro
in the late '50s"

>> Why only Donald? I think it's interesting to search for all Barks's
>> geiger counter stories. Here are some of them.

It is indeed. More specifically, it's only Donald using it, in a ten-pager,
and he's not looking for Uranium-- it's rather a funny use of  the detector.

I don't know where it's from, but I like it!

Olivier