Gemstone's mix?

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Wed Jul 23 20:24:39 CEST 2003

FABIO:

> I will not pay 8 fucking dollars for Lil' Bad Wolf stories or Baby
> disney... I want Don Rosa and Carl Barks comics. Is too expensive
> stuff for that nonsense. If is I'll have for my money, I'll cut my
> subscription...

Was that a threat or something, Fabio? :-) You are of course allowed to put
forward any opinion of yours, but I must admit--reading your mail--that my first
reaction was "I pity you! What an ignorance!"

I am once again sorry to hear, that people here are so dwelled on Rosa and
Barks (note the order) stories only, inable to realize that the Disney comics
universe is much wider than what those two otherwise brilliant story tellers
represent.

If you cannot see the beauty of Mickey, Goofy, Scamp, Li'l Wolf and many more,
why are you on a Disney comics mailing list anyway? Sure, we all have preferences,
me too. And in my case, I'd only be interested if the artists you mentioned above
were *not* in the Gemstone issues. Not that I don't like their stories or anything,
but I've seen it all before...a zillion times...

Long live Li'l Wolf and Zeke!

Søren