Duck Mayor

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Sat Jun 7 10:38:06 CEST 2003

Regarding the question of different "races" or subspecies of residents of
Duckburg:

The Duck mayor of Duckburg (I referred to previously)was shown by Barks
in "Monsterville", the lead story of Gyro Gearloose Four Color Comic Nr. 1184
May-July 1961 (USA). He had a long white beard, and a full head of white hair
(feathers).

I think Barks put enough of his own interpretation into the scripts he recived
from the other writers, that even the "narrowest" "Barks Universe" should also
include all information from the stories he drew but did not write the original
script.

Rob
Klein