Non-Disney indexing / Exceptional Barks

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Jun 25 17:26:58 CEST 2003

STEFAN PERSSON to me, 25-06-2003:

>> The non-Disney INDUCKS-formatted files are maintained independently
>> and voluntarily.

> Nope.  The data is put in the same files as the Disney stuff.  And
> it's considered part of Inducks.  And it's not possible to exclude
> the items in an Inducks search.

The non-Disney data is *not* considered as part of INDUCKS.
It works together with INDUCKS, but it is no part of it.
The files *can* be maintained independently.
Technically it *is* possible to exclude the data in an Inducks search.
It may need some software-configuration, though.

I'm afraid this is going to be a "yes or no"-discussion.
Harry Fluks, where are you when I need you the most???

(Independently from this email, Harry is on his way to my house.
With Rob Klein. I have to hurry now.)

--- Daniël