Gemstone at last

Gary Pantzer gpantzer at ny.tds.net
Thu Jun 26 00:06:52 CEST 2003

I just picked up the first 2 Gemstone issues and it was worth
the wait. The text  by Don Rosa on the back inside cover
about "The Dutchman's Secret" was a nice bonus. It would
be a nice feature in every issue to get some extra information
and the thoughts of various contributors regarding one of the
stories in the issue (not just the writer or artist, but even from
those doing coloring, lettering, etc.). A bit of behind-the-scenes
details might be interesting. My congratulations to everyone
involved with these issues!
Gary Pantzer