The Ghost and Lydia

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 29 11:59:00 CEST 2003

Hello everyone!

As I mentionned recently on the list, I have found the CD-ROM on which I had saved the "Lydia, the Tattooed Lady" files I had found a while ago.
I have made a page , with audio files from "Lydia, the Tattoed Lady" and "The Ghost and Mrs Muir" (mentionned in the same message to the list this week), so that you can now hear the song & the music Don Rosa refers to in "Treasury of Croesus" and his notes to "The Billionaire of  Dismal Downs" (Part 9 of  L&T-- not 10, as I had mistakenly written).

http://ob7.free.fr/mice_and_ducks/
Click on Donald (selling newspapers), and follow the link in today's news item.
It's a bit short, but I didn't have time to do better-- sorry.

Have a nice day!

Olivier