PK

Gary Leach bangfish at comcast.net
Tue Mar 4 00:46:50 CET 2003

No plans at Gemstone at present to do any stories featuring Donald in
his "super-hero" guise. There does seem to be a viewpoint at Disney
that PK is not a "standard character", and therefore outside the scope
of our license. Donald, however, is clearly within the scope of our
license, and therefore not available to another publisher. So, if any
serious discussions about PK were to open up between Gemstone and
Disney, it could lead to an interesting exchange of views.

Gary