Disney "Take Along" Books

mateusz lis lis- at wp.pl
Sat Mar 8 14:39:57 CET 2003

Dane Martin:
> <http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/scoop_article.asp?ai=2083&si=121>
> Any thoughts on this?

First, both Donald Duck & Scrooge stories were drawn by Fecchi. The story "The
Deep" (D 99272) was published in the latest issue of Polish "Gigant poleca:"
(I've bought it yesterday ). I've  really enjoyed this story - except the
ending. "End of days" (D 2000-083) was published in December. For me, this
story is only "quite good" (i don't like the idea of Scrooge having a PC).  In
this story, Duckburg of the future is lived by ducks only!
One thing puzzled me: The cover of "Donald Duck Adventures" (it's drawn by
William Van Horn, isn't it?) is not linked to the story "The Deep".
The price of "Gigant Poleca:" (pocket books) is also 7.95 but in zlote of
course :-)

best wishes,
lis