Disney "Take Along" Books

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Sat Mar 8 20:59:15 CET 2003

mateusz lis wrote:

> One thing puzzled me: The cover of "Donald Duck Adventures" (it's
> drawn by William Van Horn, isn't it?) is not linked to the story "The
> Deep".

That puzzled me, too. And there already exists a good cover for "The
Deep", drawn by the story's artist (Fecchi)! It was used in connection
with "The Deep"'s publication in Scandinavia.

Who knows, maybe Gemstone still has time to use Fecchi's cover, rather
than Van Horn's?! The (good) Van Horn cover could instead be used for
Comics & Stories, where it would fit right in.

Lars