Take-Along book stories

Simo Malinen malines24 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 12:56:22 CET 2003

Christopher Burton:
>In the most recent Gemstone press release, they mention that the three
>stories appearing in the first Take-Along Books are The Deep, Panicking
>Pachyderm, and End of Days. Would someone be so kind as to tell me who the
>creators were for each of these stories?

Just adding here, D 2000-083 is sort of a  Matrix parodia.
I also took a couple low-quality scanns from both of these
two:

http://www.geocities.com/gearlost/n/d2000083.html

http://www.geocities.com/gearlost/n/d99272.html

HARRY FLUX:
>I think these stories are very recent, so they haven't shown up yet in a
>European comic. This means there is no information yet in Inducks
>(http://inducks.org) about them. At least I can't find the stories, looking
>by their titles.

By their titles, yes. But actually the both Duck stories
are in Inducks D-stories file already - they just aren't
having any given titles yet. However the search engine
COA was updated last so long ago (2.5 months ago) you
might not find them from http://www.inducks.org yet.

D 99272       48 3 R    APi MFe ?   DD  [xapp:DD,HDL,DA,US]
D 2000-083    73 3      ->  MFe ?   US  [xapp:US] [writ:Rune Meikle]

- Simo