COA in Working Order

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Mon Mar 17 10:28:57 CET 2003

	Dear Ari,

>So I
>thought that you might want to know that now everything is supposed to
>be in order.

	I'm not sure what you've done, Ari, but now I can't access Inducks
at all. duckburg.dk appears to be up and running, but I simply can't access
the files; when I try to get at them directly using Bolderbast, I get a
permission-denied error.
	I can only imagine that whatever you've done to block Google from
getting in is now blocking me (and others?) too. I hope it can be fixed
soon.

	Best, David