Possible Disney "Guest" Artists

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 23:02:06 CET 2003

In a message dated 3/18/2003 4:09:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, Danehog writes:

>  don't know about a Cerebus/Donald crossover concept, but I can definitely see Dave Sim doing a "regular" Disney comic book story. Although "Cerebus" has been completely drama-driven lately, the book has proven that it can be light-hearted and intelligent also.
>
> Light-hearted and intelligent stories are what Disney
> comics are all about, if you ask me!

  i really cant imagine the Dave Sim of 2003 to be able to write a light hearted and intelligent Disney story -- that Disney would  allow to be published.....

   Indeed as i think of Sim writing Disney, i get cold chills.....     i would have to buy a copy --- but i just cant imagine it being done....

steven rowe

Steven Rowe
SRoweCanoe at aol.com