Possible Disney "Guest" Artists

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Wed Mar 19 16:40:16 CET 2003

Dane Martin wrote:

> I mean, look at, say, "The Spirit," or "Heart of the Storm"--Disney is
> such a big jump from that.
>
> [Will] Eisner's work is always done "diversely," but almost all of his
> books have a prominent style that I can't see working with the Disney
> Ducks.

He did fairy tales, too, remember? So he might be able to pull it off.
But according to interviews with him, he has lots of stories to tell. I
doubt he'd take time off from his next graphic novel to write a Donald
Duck story.

And, besides, I'd rather read his creator-owned stories. The man is a
genius.

Lars