Late Napoli report

Paolo Castagno p.castagno at libero.it
Thu Mar 20 17:57:26 CET 2003

Hello,

I'd like to have the time to write you some of my impressions about
the Napoli convention: I went there with some other Italian friends
(hi, Nicola and Dario!) and we had a very good time in it, having
also the opportunity to meet Don Rosa, Luca Boschi, Albero Becattini,
Lidia Cannatella and (for 2 or 3 seconds...) Blascso Pisapia!

BTW, I placen on line some pictures shot at the convention, they are
not very good, batteries were low so the flash light was insufficient
to have good photos... you can find them at

 http://digilander.libero.it/inducks/napoli.htm

Enjoy!

  - Paolo

http://digilander.libero.it/inducks  mailto:p.castagno at libero.it