Giorgio Cavazzano

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 21:41:16 CET 2003

In a message dated 3/20/2003 1:23:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
grellet at iconet.com.br writes:

>  Does anyone knows a site dedicated to the artwork of Giorgio Cavazzano, and
>     that includes some of his duck stories?

I don't know of any Web sites that feature large quantities of his work, but
this post reminds me of one of his pictures that I came across a while back:

<A HREF="http://www.fumetti.org/img/cavbeagl.jpg">http://www.fumetti.org/img/cavbeagl.jpg</A>

I especially like the Beagle Boys' expressions. Bizarre stuff.

After entering Giorgio's name into Google, I found a few sites with scans of
his work, but unfortunantely, I haven't found any full-page scans yet. I'll
let you know if I happen to find some.

For some reason, I enjoy his art style. It's "loose" and "cartoony," which is
often the downfall of artists--Disney Duck artists especially--but I think it
really works here. (But what do I know?)

Anyway, the links:

<A HREF="http://digilander.libero.it/Pkchannel/cavazzano/">http://digilander.libero.it/Pkchannel/cavazzano/</A>
<A HREF="http://www-lce.eng.cam.ac.uk/~fms27/disney/cavazzano/">http://www-lce.eng.cam.ac.uk/~fms27/disney/cavazzano/</A>

I hope that helps...