"Live Action" Duck Movie

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 21:11:27 CET 2003

In a message dated 3/26/2003 11:58:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cien2 at cbn.net.id writes:

> I keep hoping that someday some nutcase producer will be
> able to produce barks' ducks stories into a movie but using humans as the
> actors.

While I'm sure this would work, since the Duck characters are very realistic
when it comes to sheer personality, but I'm sure it would be very hard to
market--and I just can't see it happening.

And if it was attempted, chances are it would be awful.

Still, it's an interesting thing to think about...
--
Thanks for reading this nonsense,

Dane Martin