Steve and Joe's combination man (was RE: Paul Murry)

JTorci3511@aol.com JTorci3511 at aol.com
Fri May 2 01:59:22 CEST 2003

Steve and David:

Steve Rowe writes:

>>Joe, how about we merge Murry and Fallberg together in one person? that way
we can continue to have Paul C.Fallberg Murry as one of the great artists?
;-)>>

Very good, Steve.  He could give "Swanderson" (...Curt Swan and Murphy
Anderson -- for those DCML'ers not in the know) a run for his money!  :-)

...And David Gerstein counters:

>>Yyesss! One man with two heads! But I have a better name for him...
Dr. Doublecross! >>

Not quite, David... because Fallberg and Murry (or "Fallbry") could never do
us wrong!

Joe Torcivia.