What's going on?

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sun May 4 16:54:01 CEST 2003

Hi all!

Today I have recieved two strange mails from other Donaldist-friends. First
a mail from Nils Lid Hjort, witch make no sense at all to me. Then there is
the recent mail from Stefan Persson in where he responds to another
pointless mail.

So can anyone tell me what's going on?

Lately, I have registered an increased level of spam activity towards this
e-mail adress, so perhaps todays strange mails is somehow related to that.
Maybe our Danish friend Søren Krarup Olesen could look at this?

By the way recently I read that some american scientists studied how spam
works in hope of finding proper counter measures. They concluded that e-mail
adresses should be scrambeled before being published on the internet, for
example:
<dcml at stp.ling.uu.se> could be written:
<dcml @ stp.ling.uu.se> or
<dcml at nospam.stp.ling.uu.se>
in order to avoid spam. Can this be done to e-mail-adresses in DCML-messages
before they are published on-line?

Sigvald :-)