Oona

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Wed May 7 10:38:38 CEST 2003

Fabio:
>Who's Oona????

She is a cavewoman who likes Donald very much.

Rich:
>I saw a story where Oona was dating some other duck.  He
>had actual hair and a certain style of clothing as I recall.
>In the story Donald had to reconcile the two or she threatened
>to return her attentions onto him.  Who was that other Duck
>and does Oona still see him?  I suppose it could have just
>been a one-shot character, but Oona appeared to have been
>dating him before this certain tale began implying he may
>have appeared before.

Actually he is a duck from the future. They had never seen each
other before the story but (after seeing Oona's picture) the future
duck was attracted to her and came back in time to meet Oona.
She didn't like him so - to get rid of Oona - Donald had to try to
make Oona fall in love with this future duck.

It didn't work very well, only at the end of the story Oona got
attracted to future duck as he repeatedly hit his head on tree,
just like Oona likes doing. But after that future duck's girl
friend came get him back.

( http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/story.php/0/D+99017 )

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)