Dijon and Merlock

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Thu May 8 04:14:58 CEST 2003

From: Stefan Persson spe at inducks.org
xephyr at cwnet.com wrote:
> > http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/rich/dzone/hoozoo/dijon.html
> How comes that none of the images on that page works?

Unfortunately, none of the images are uplaoded.  I have revamped
most all of them, and when I return from Shanghai to California
I hope to upload them then.  I had expected to be able to do some
of the upload in May, but due to the SARS epidemic, I have been
advised not to travel to the USA from China right now.  The W.H.O.
is controlling my vacation plans right now.  *sigh*

Sorry.

BTW, is something wrong with the DCML?  I cannot access the Archive
or the Website.

-Rich