No subject

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Wed May 14 00:45:51 CEST 2003

AHA!!! Donald has tried to fly in a "Donald Duck" comic story. AND, he failed
only because he ATE TOO MUCH!  I now know he MUST be able to fly, and
therefore, be an (Earth duck) of the bird family, as I have seen his wings
portrayed in the 1934-35 drawings of him. Therefore, I retract all my previous
theories!  He must roll up his wing feathers tightly around his "armbones".  I
must finish this note quickly, so I can report this to my local "Der Donaldist"
editor!  STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Rob Rumour-Monger Klein

Leave it to Donald to forget to unfurl his wings whn he decided to fly
again!!!