Disney Magazine

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Thu May 15 02:26:36 CEST 2003

Thank you Harry, for the Disney World Paris reference. Of course, I was
remembering the DisneyLand magazine of the 1970s and FORGETTING when
Disneyworld Paris was opened.  Of course, I've never had anything to do with
the Disney Parks - so it was easy for me to not even remember within 20 years
of when it started.  OR, is it because I'm getting close to 60 years old, and
not getting enough oxygen to my brain. I eat a lot of fish to feed my gray
matter.  But, I guess my collecting all that MERCURY is worse for me than
the "natural" benefit of the fish's "brain food".  I'd better switch to
ginkobaloba!!!  Many of the European publishers published that Disney
children's magazine, to get to the younger children. Anyone know if there also
one published in Britain and USA?

YES, SIGVALD..... I WAS making a joke. It was to prove the point that others
were trying to make: That one can prove just about ANYTHING by using parts
of the thousands of stories by the thousands of creators with differing views
on the Disney universes.  That's very much like our various liberal and
conservative politicians all finding some data that "prove" whatever point they
want to make, isn't it????

Like several others on our list have already posted, I observed, perused and
read page 12 of the Distelfink story.  I printed a copy from the internet, and
placed the page 12 copy (small area by small area, under a microscope.  I have
yet to find anything that even SUGGESTS, (let alone IMPLIES) that The unseen
birth inside the bedroom was a "live birth". I'm not totally illiterate in
Danish or Norwegian, as I used to live in Danmark. The wording stated something
to the effect of "I'm ready" or "it's ready"-or "it's ready to happen".  I
can't remember now - but what I DO remember was it DIDN'T SAY "anything about
her "water breaking".  It seems to me that the EGG was ready to come out, or
starting to come out (if you believe in Rota's and Strobl's precedents-OR, you
COULD think of it as a live birth (if you choose to believe that way).  BUT,
there is no proof, evidence or indication that there was a live birth occurring
(as you claim, Sigvald. I apologize to all of you dcmlers who don't want to
hear the same comments made over and over again (but when it is said ENOUGH
times, it becomes anecdotal data (that can be used as DATA of its own (almost
like a non-scientific poll!)).

Say! Maybe I CAN be a comedy writer after all!!!

Rob Klein