Swims Like A Duck

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Thu May 15 11:11:59 CEST 2003

	Hey ROB:

>It would be
>interesting to see Ducks built that way, swim in a pond or lake like real
ducks
>(e.g. with their bellies flat on the water, and their legs straight down
into
>the water.

	In the 1967 Fethry Duck story S 67194, "Summer Camp" drawn by Tony
Strobl, Fethry and later HDL swim like real ducks. Just to make sure we "get
it", other characters in the story point out that that's what they're doing.
	Note- the version published by Egmont is cut, so only Fethry's
duck-swimming is seen; HDL's is taken out of the story. (Pity, as HDL make
the more memorable image... they're jarringly swimming like ducks among a
lot of other kids who swim like humans!)

	David