Volunteers needed for shopping

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Fri May 16 09:31:07 CEST 2003

Dear friends;

as earlier mentioned, my first Disney comic will hit the Scandinavian
weeklies 26-2003. It would be a great pleasure for me to actually GET these
magazines.

Although I can get Donald Duck & Co myself, I need someone with access to
Anders And & Co / Kalle Anka & Co to buy these magazines for me. Can anyone
here help me?

Of course, I will pay for both the magazines and the shipping - or, if
you're interested, I'm sure we could find a trade of some sort.

Naturally, this offer also stands for ANYONE who would happen to find a
magazine with D/D 2001-013 in it (14 pages, Beagle Boys story, written by
me, art by Núñez) in their language, but outside Scandinavia I have _no_
idea when it will be.

You have my e-mailaddress.

Best,
Olaf the Blue