Gottfredson

Dan Rosenberg dortmunder at mad.scientist.com
Sun May 18 22:22:59 CEST 2003

 I have a question for anyone from Gemstone or anyone else who might know the answer: What of Gottfredson? I haven't heard much mention of any plans to reprint old Mickey stories. Is this in the works? I remember during the first run of Gladstone we saw many of these great stories reprinted. It would be a shame to let them continue to gather dust in some three cubic acre comic bin...er, sorry, wrong critter.-Dan

"God is dead."?Nietzsche
"Nietzsche is dead."?God