SV: 17th of May/June 2005

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Tue May 20 03:23:08 CEST 2003

> Let's get back to your initial suggestion,
> Sigvald: That Don Rosa make a story devoted
> to the celebration of May 17.

I think you have misunderstood. 17th of may was only the name of the tread.
My initial suggestion was a Lo$ tale taking place in Norway at the time of
our indpendence - June 7th 1904.

For the DCML - record:
We do celebrate 17th of may due to our constitution from may 17th 1814.

> Would a Chinese or a Bulgarian reader be
> interested in a Norwegian-only event?

Then I can ask - are Scandinavian readers interested in a Panama-only event?
Aparently they are as Don Rosa's "The Sharpie of Culebra Cut" has been
printed in our countries' weeklies.

> Why not just do an ordinary event-free non-Lo$
> story about Donald & co having an adventure
> in Scandinavia?

Yes, that's a good idea also - are you ready to do it?

Sigvald :-)