SV: Re: Scrooge's silk hat

Vidar Svendsen vidar-svendsen at c2i.net
Wed May 21 16:45:17 CEST 2003

Sigvald:
>Stefan Persson wrote:
>
> > The Swedish, Danish and Norwegian pockets all
> > use different numbering and the Norwegian one
> > is not indexed
>
>I guess Vidar Svendsen is the one responisble for that...

I'm coordinating the indexing of Norwegian issues, yes.
I usually don't buy the pocketbooks, so if anybody (Sigvald?)
would care to index this particular book (and other books)
you're welcome. Mail me, and I'll tell you how to do it.
Vidar Svendsen                        http://home.c2i.net/vidarland/

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light
with the possible exception of bad news,
which obeys its own special laws."