"rubble" language

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Wed May 21 19:48:21 CEST 2003

I would like to comment on the "rubble language" mentioned by Sigvald. when
i was a kid, even though i dont understand the languages (scandinavian,
arabic, etc), i still find foreign language "exotic". the arabic language is
totally "greek" to me as greek language is "greek" to me ;-) but i still
enjoy the arabic language. i cant say that i prefer any one of em a both are
totally "greek" to me (if u understand what i mean). each languages are
different and exotic in its own right. i wouldnt dare say that any language
is less rubble than the other, sure arabic and chinese doesnt use normal
"roman" characters.

"Obviously Norwegian readers would have been much more interested in the
Swedish and Finnish names instead of some Japanese and Arabic rubble they
can't possibly understand (pardon my language) a shit out of. "

Have u researched it or have u make a poll out of it? u cant make statements
on behalf of the majority just like that. how many norwegian readers think
the list stinks? how many norwegian readers think the list okay? how many
norwegian readers doesnt even bother about the list? how many are there the
whole norwegian disney comisc readers? if u can answer all these, then you
can safely make statements behalf of a community (norwegian readers in this
case).

Keep On Quacking,
Arie Fachrisal