SV: Re: What IF

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Fri May 23 23:25:30 CEST 2003

Søren Krarup Olesen <sko at acoustics.dk> wrote:

> Apparently you, Sigvald, fell for it. I can
> surely see why. Sorting historical events into
> categories is both entertaining and helpful if
> you wish to get an overview of a complex area--
> and Disney comics is certainly one such.

"Fell for it..." this look rather offensive to me, bot against DR and
against me. Your text seems to indicate that I shouldn't have "fallen" for
Lo$.

I know that there are some serious people in this list who have studied
theology, would you just say that they have read the Bible and apparently
they "fell for it"?

> Sigvald, your idea and conception of "foreign"
> alphabets really scares me!

So maybe you haven't understood what I have been saying? - well that's OK as
I apparently have been rather unclear.

So let me now bee clear about this topic:
There is *nothing wrong* with languages, alphabets or signs other that the
ones we are familiar with, but some alphabets and signs are som unfamiliar
to me that they just looks like dots and lines with no maning to me - thus I
prefer text written with familiar letters in stead.

> (who doesn't really care what language or
> alphabeth as long as we can get it into
> Inducks...well, that's for Stefan to figure
> out :-D

And I do agree!

Sigvald :-)