An apology

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Fri May 23 23:35:30 CEST 2003

Hi all!

As my message concerning the missing Swedish character's names in the "Jeg
Mikke Mus" book from 1976, has caused a lot of misunderstandings and trouble
I will here aplogize to all Swedes in this for the way I adressed this
topic.

As I have clearifyed the misunderstandings in my answers to other recent
postings I will drop that here, but I do hope we can move on and adress
other more interesting topics.

I also think that our friends Rob Klein and Harry Fluks had some very
important and serious postings today - and I agree with both.

Sigvald :-)