Disney comics in the Eastern block during the cold war

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 10:55:54 CEST 2003

>From: "mateusz lis" :
>I think that it was totally Polish work.
>Here is a scan:

Thanks for the very interesting scan! Wow! It's hard to say that it's the
same comic at all!
I know some estonian Disney comics that were printed already in 1930's. Here
is scans of estonian comic book printed in 1970's
http://www.geen.ee/koomiks_piilupart/index.html
It's illegal publication, AFAIK, but nevertheless real disneycomics. Some
redrawn stuff was published early 1980's in Pildivihik (picture book) comic
book. Not too good and black and white. I hope to get some scan on line
soon.

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -