AW: New DCML

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Mon May 26 13:08:06 CEST 2003

Rich Bellacera wrote:

> If you all want, I'm willing to allow my Disney message board
> to be used for this purpose.

I have been using the message board software "phorum" for some time now.
You might want to check it out, so I created a DCML test forum on my
website:

   http://www.biblioforum.de/forum/list.php?f=21

This is not intended to be the final thing, but you can fully test the
functionality. Please just ignore the (German language) blue navigation
bars to the left and at the top.

The system can also be combined with a mailing list, so anybody who
wants could get messages to the message board via eMail or eMail
digests.

If you like it I can set up a DCML-forum in a Disney Comics related
navigation and design. Please note that this would run on my own (or any
other DCML-member's) server, so it will be completely free of commercial

Best wishes,
Cord