Off-Topic Forum

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Mon May 26 13:21:36 CEST 2003

DANIËL:

On Sunday 25 May 2003 21:22, Daniel van Eijmeren wrote:

> Wak! Now the off-topic discussion is followed by SPAM!  :-)
>
> Or maybe it isn't spam. What do you all think? Let's discuss it! :-)

Heh! Sure, it's spam, "good spam" which is very rare. Honestly, I didn't
look at it that way, but reading the mail again it certainly appears
so. Well, at least I didn't write it in HTML, the "product" is free and
it doesn't come with unavoidable "news-letters". Some virtual violence
*is* involved though, hence I have to hit you with a large trout; ask
Harry for further explanation :-)

Best,
Søren