Swedes in Finland

Ari.Seppi@uta.fi Ari.Seppi at uta.fi
Mon May 26 18:31:27 CEST 2003

Timo:
> Sure. At least in western part of the Finland where I live. At least
> biggest kiosks and book shops have them.

Going farther from coast it gets more difficult to find Kalle
Ankas, at least I don't remember seing them in kiosks. Academic
Bookstore naturally has it, but they also have Disney comics in
German, for example.

Michael:
> The Kalle Anka weekly costs 22 SEK (eql 2.40 EUR) in Sweden. The price in
> Finland is (according to the information on the cover) 3.40 EUR
> What is the price forthe Aku Ankka weekly?

It costs 1,90 EUR. On the other hand Kalle Anka has more pages
(but don't they also waste - sorry, use - more pages for jokes
and that kind of stuff than Aku Ankka). And let's not forget
Kalle Anka's toys either <grin>.

--
Ari Seppi