WDC&S 635 and US 320

Dan Rosenberg dortmunder at mad.scientist.com
Wed May 28 05:33:07 CEST 2003

Rodney wrote:

> To bring things back on-topic, has anyone seen a list of contents of US319 and WDCS634?  That's >something I'd love to see.

I'm sorry I don't know about 634 and 319 but I can tell you about the following issues.

WDC&S 635:

Rosa cover
"Return of the Three Caballeros" by Don Rosa (pt1 of 3)
"Hound of the Moaning Hills" Barks story drawn by Daan Jippes.

US 320

William Van Horn cover
"Fools of the Trade" by Van Horn
Other issue contents:

Gearloose story by Barks
Scrooge story by Carl Fallberg and Romano Scarpa
and others by Geoffrey Blum and Daniel Branca.

Hope that helps-Dan