SV: Re: Re: Behave!

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed May 28 16:41:09 CEST 2003

Donald D. Markstein <ddmarkstein at cox.net> wrote:

> This does not explain why you're STILL carrying
> on about it, a quarter-century later, for a
> period of WEEKS, in ways that annoy practically
> everyone who has commented on the subject.

As I have stated over and over again in this list:

1) The discussion about Chinese names for Disney Characters and specially
the interest for this shown by some Swedes (I now know that Christina is
Finnish - not Swedish) happened to trigger that old irritation of mine.

2) I am *not* the only one carrying on with this
- everybody still commenting about this are carrying on with this topic.

3) Ever since Theresa asked us all to calm down and behave I have tried to
be passive when it comes to this topic, but some people, like the guy I
replyed to recently, keeps this topic still going.

Sigvald