SV: Coming out of lurking....

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Thu May 29 00:00:53 CEST 2003

Mark Wright <nicodemuslegend at cp.fuller.edu> wrote:

> Many others have already tried asking Sigvald
> and others to stop their bickering. If I may
> be allowed to come out of lurking to make one
> quick observation:

Why mention only me by name? It looks like you need someone particularly to
blame for the current situation here at DCML. Your message may be serious in
itself, but it doesn't inspire me to much to change my behavior as I am
being personal attacked - and I feel that's because I may present to you
some non-mainstream opinions from time to time. I think that our Swedish
friend Theresa has told us all to calm down in a much better way.

Sigvald