Subscriptions (Gary Leach)

Anthvvuono@aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Thu May 29 06:05:54 CEST 2003

To Gary Leach:
       Any news on how to send in for subscriptions for the new Gemstone line
of Disney comics? I'm sorry if I sound impatient, but I'm eagerly
anticipating their arrival and want to have the first issues coming out in June and so on
in the mail since there are no comic shops near my location. Any info. would
greatly be appreciated. Thanks!
                                                                 Sincerely,

Anthony Vuono