English vocabulary

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Thu May 29 17:10:21 CEST 2003

rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com wrote:

>> An how's that look? A modern "dipshit"-look
>> like HD&L in German covers?
>
> I know I speak for others here when I ask that
> you refrain from the use of vulgar/curse/slang
> words.

Allright! If that's such a big problem!

But I am sure I also speak for other Scandinavians here when I ask all here
with English as their mothertongue to remember that English is a language
with a huge vocabulary. This means that we scandinavians can't know
absulutely every English word. And parts of our vocabulary is naturally
picked up from Hollywood films - that's why I and other Scandinavians my
have what you may see as a somewhat "offensive" style when using English.

Sigvald