DCML Digest issue 60

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sat May 31 09:01:02 CEST 2003

> From: Anthvvuono at aol.com
> Subject: Don Rosa's absence?
> I've noticed Don Rosa hasn't written anything on this board in
> months. I was
> just wondering if he was extremely busy, resting, or on tour.

No.
Just sorta disgusted with this "new DCML".
I've considered unsubscribing, but I figure there might still be some people
who want to ask me questions sometimes, so I keep lurking and, as always,
never speaking up unless someone asks me a direct question. I'm not so much
of a Disney comics fan myself and I'm only here to make myself directly
available to comics fans. But who needs this incessant petty squabbling?
Maybe better I should just leave my address somewhere and say, "If anybody
needs me, I'll be at so-and-so".