To Mr. Rosa:

Anthvvuono@aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Sat May 31 17:52:37 CEST 2003

To Mr. Don Rosa:
       I'm glad you still plan on responding to questions even though this
board is a mess sometimes. I always have a ton of inquiries. I just wanted to
know what story you are working on now and in the near future. Have you finished
the "Letter from Home?" I can't wait to read that one although it might be a
year before it gets published in the States after, of course, your backlog of
three years worth of stories starting with the "Lost Dutchman Mine" in June.
Was the reappearance of Matilda McDuck everything you hoped for when you
originally thought out the story? That's all for now!

Anthony