NO Use of DCML

mateusz lis lis- at wp.pl
Sat May 31 20:11:57 CEST 2003

Moahmed aka Someone U Know aka inverted logic wrote:

> I'm with don rosa This Place is A Mess
> What is the use of DCML may some one remind ME
> is for Quakin All day with no use or objective or a place where some ppl
> meet ,, There is lots of place if u want to meet someone to sh**chat

Oh, please. I don't want *such* words here. And I think some other DCML
members too. Read previous digests.

> but if u wanna join here u r here to read and to hear real
> discussion about comics
> so plz some one tell me  What it is for so  i wouldn't
> waste my time here
> Any how
> If No Real discussions and story analysis is Done Here
> I better be leaving

So please propose a topic (story to analyse).

We are still waiting for a good, interesting topic(s).
IMO some people here can't live without DCML :-) (me too) and they are
inventing less interesting topics, just to speak with other members.

Best wishes,
mateusz lis